With Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac You Get
XPS/OXPS Files Easily and Quickly Open on Mac Platform
- Open and view XPS and OXPS files quickly and easily on Mac.
- Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
- Three ways to open XPS files and manage XPS with bookshelf.
- Single, continuous, and 2-up page display.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the XPS files the way you like.
- Bookmark the current page and navigate to page later from the bookmark list.
XPS/OXPS Files Saved to XPS, PDF and Images on Mac
- Rename XPS files and save as another copy of XPS files.
- Convert XPS files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
- Save an opened XPS file as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
- Read and convert XPS files with no additional software needed.
Images in XPS Extracted to JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Two options to extract images from XPS files to popular image formats on Mac: Extract Images from "Current Page" or extract images from "All Pages".
- Extract images from XPS files and save as fax compatible TIFF format, as well as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF image format.
- Fast image extracting speed and high stability.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.