With Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac You Get
PDF Documents Compressed to the File Size You Need
- Reduce the size of PDF files by as much as 90% of their original size.
- Compress PDF for emailing to co-workers, for posting on Website or for reading on e-book readers and mobile devices.
- 5 different PDF compression modes for you to easily select the PDF compressibility that matches your requirements.
Five Different PDF Compression Modes
- Normal Compression: Uses the compressing utility in the system to shrink the size.
- Average Image Quality (150dpi): Convert image quality to 150 dpi.
- Low Image Quality (72dpi): Convert image quality to 72 dpi.
- Lossless Compression: Deletes all the unnecessary data in the PDF and converts the color to RGB.
- Minimal Size: Uses the maximum power to compress PDFs.
Efficient PDF Compression and High Compatibility
- Batch compress PDF to the size you need without modify your original PDF file.
- Fast PDF Compressing speed: Compress a 500-page PDF file within 1 minute.
- Standalone software: Compress PDF with no additional Adobe Reader or Acrobat software needed.
- Compress password protected PDF files on Mac.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.