With Enolsoft Winmail Viewer for Mac You Get
The Easiest Way to View Winmail.dat on Mac OS X
- Open and view attachments of Winmail files sent via Microsoft Outlook (1997, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010) on Mac.
- Open and browse attachments of Winmail files sent via Microsoft Exchange Server on Mac.
- Support viewing Winmail files with 3 display ways.
- Support Multi-files Viewing to read and switch between multiple Winmail files easily.
Extract and Save Winmail Attachment files on Mac
- Extracting and saving winmail.dat attachment files on-the-go has never been easier.
- Open single attachment file in other proper applications such as iPhoto, iWork, QuickTime Player or others installed on your Mac.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) and Snow Leopard (10.6).
- Optimized logic design and favorable user experience.
- No nag screens, no ads, and no spyware.
About Winmail Files
Winmail.dat files are attachments sent by Microsoft mail applications (Outlook, Outlook Express or Exchange) on a proprietary format called RTF (Rich Text Format). Being a non-standard attachment format, users from other e-mail clients (like Thunderbird or Lotus Notes) or platforms (like Android, Apple, iPad or iPhone) cannot natively read them. An e-mail containing an winmail.dat attachment looks like an empty e-mail with only one attachment. The original e-mail information like subject, body and attachments is packed into a single winmail.dat file, which in some cases also receives a generic name like information01.dat. And these attachments are sometimes called T.N.E.F. (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) files, which is the technical term for the format Outlook uses. Learn more...
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.