WITH WPS READER FOR MAC YOU GET
Works WPS Files Easily Opened on Mac
WPS Files Converted to RTFD, PDF and TXT format on Mac
Mac WPS Viewer with High Compatibility
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
Professional to read, convert wps files
I like its well-organized interface, I feel very cozy and comfortable. It works swiftly especially when I turn one page to another for reading, and lets me easily extract and convert the important contents to the format I need. It is really powerful and useful than I think.Howard.Jones, USA
Simple yet lightweighted, to the point, perfect for quickly reading WPS files, besides, it helps me convert those files to text format, it is exactly what I am looking for. Do a great favor for my work. I had to say this app is the best one ever.Ashtonhalford, USA
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 2.8 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Microsoft Works 2.0 and 2.0a, 3.0, 3.0a and 3.0b, 4.0, 4.0a, 4.5 and 4.5a, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, Microsoft Works 2000 for Windows.
- Microsoft Works 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 for Mac OS.
- Microsoft Works 1.05, 1.12, 2.0, 2.00a, 3.0, 3.0a and 3.0b for MS-DOS.
- Microsoft Works wks, xlr, wdb, wtf files.
- Lotus wk1, wk2, wk3, wk4, wk5 files.
- Quattro Pro Wq1, Wq2 files.
Supported Output Formats
- Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)
- Plain Text file (*.text)
- RTFD file(*.rtfd)
- Image file: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF