"I have a Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E which isn't an Apple device with some footage that I wanted to edit all up together on the iMovie app for the New iPad. But how can I put the video footage onto my new iPad?"
Well, this article will show you how to put Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E videos onto the New iPad on Mac with Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac. Before the step-by-step tutorial, it's better to know some of the specifications about Sony HDR-CX700E and learn some of the benefits for put Sony HDR-CX700E videos onto New iPad on Mac.
Sony HDR-CX700E Specifications
- HD Video Codec: MPEG4-AVC/H.264
- SD Video Codec: MPEG2-PS
- Media Storage Type: Memory Stick PRO Duo™ (Mark2)/PRO-HG Duo™/SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- HYBRID: Movie Recording on Memory Stick™ and SD/SDHC Memory Card (96GB Built-in Flash Memory)
- Optical/Digital Zoom: 10x/120x
- Audio Format: Dolby Digital 5.1ch, Dolby Digital 5.1Creator/Dolby Digital 2ch Stereo, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator
- Maximum Still Image Resolution (Photo Mode): 12.3 Mega Pixels (4672 x 2628, 16:9)
Benefits for Put Sony HDR-CX700E Videos onto iPad 2 (Mac)
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Import your Camcorder home-made videos to New iPad on Mac for watching on New iPad everywhere as you goes.
- Backup your Camcorder videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite home-made camcorder videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
- Edit your home-made movies in iMovie! The Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E MPEG4-AVC/H.264 AVCHD videos converted to New iPad video formats can be edited in iMovie HD for making Hollywood-style movies.
With Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac - a handy Mac Video to iPad 2 Converter - you can convert Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E home-made videos to New iPad compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, import videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for import Camcorder videos to New iPad on Mac
Step 1. Load in video from Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E
Download and install Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac to Mac. The next step is to run it and click the "Load" icon to load in Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E AVCHD videos to Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac. View the added videos in the preview window by click the "Play" button, and capture your favorite picture from the videos by click the camera-like icon.
Step 2. Select New iPad supported output formats
Simple click the "Convert to" column or click the "Profile" list to reach the iPad 2 format drop-down list, and then slide the mouse to e.g. "iPad 2 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" with a simple click to select an iPad 2 output format for your videos.
Step 3. Edit Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E Videos
Click the "Edit" icon to edit the selected Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 AVCHD videos by crop, trim, add watermarks and special effects.
Crop: Set the position & size of crop area to remove black bars.
Trim: Set the duration for your home-made movies before converting to New iPad files.
Watermark: Add text watermark or image watermark on your home-made movies.
Effect: Set contrast and brightness or apply special effects to personalize your own movies.
Step 3. Customize New iPad output video and audio settings
Customize the New iPad output video and audio settings like resolution, bitrate, channel, codec etc. by click the gear-like icon. But please notice that, larger bitrate, larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 4. Start Sony HDR-CX700E Video to iPad 2 conversion on Mac
Click the big button "Start" to start converting Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to New iPad on Mac. You are able to automatically shutdown your Mac when the conversion is completed by select the box "Shutdown when done".
Step 5: Transfer the converted Sony HDR-CX700E videos to New iPad
Once the Sony Handycam HDR-CX700E video to iPad 2 conversion is complete, attach your New iPad to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the iPad 2 videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your New iPad for watching.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter
- Fully supports the newest iPad and iPad 2.
- Easier to use, follow 3 steps to finish the conversion on Mac.
- Supports to convert any videos to the latest video formats and portable devices.
- Supports HD video conversion on Mac (including MTS, M2TS, H.264, HD MOV, etc).
- Supports simple video editing (trim, crop video, add watermark, apply special effect).