"Panasonic HDC-SDT750K is a powerful camcorder that helps me to easily create my own 3D movies, but the original recording format is MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, which didn't recognize by the latest iPad 2, how can I import those Panasonic HDC-SDT750K videos to iPad 2 on Mac?"
Well, with Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac and this guide, it's super easy to import Panasonic HDC-SDT750K MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to iPad 2 on Mac so you can playback them on your iPad 2.
Benefits for Import Panasonic camcorder videos to iPad 2
- Edit your home-made movies in iMovie! The Panasonic HDC-SDT750K Camcorder videos converted to iPad 2 video formats can be edited in iMovie for making Hollywood-style movies.
- Backup your Camcorder videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite home-made camcorder videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Import your Camcorder videos to iPad 2 on Mac for watching on iPad 2 everywhere as you goes.
With Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac - a handy Mac Video to iPad 2 Converter - you can convert Panasonic HDC-SDT750K videos to iPad 2 compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, import videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for import Camcorder videos to iPad 2 on Mac
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter and import camcorder videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac, when the installation is completed, run it and click the "Load" icon to load in Panasonic HDC-SDT750K MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac.
Step 2. Select iPad 2 supported output formats
Simple click the "Convert to" column or click the "Profile" list to select a iPad 2 supported video/audio formats from the optimized iPad 2 format drop-down list, such as iPad 2 (720p) H.264 iTunes Video (*.m4v), iPad 2 (720p) H.264 Video (*.mp4), iPad 2 (720p) H.264 QuickTime Video(*.mov) etc. You can also customize the output video and audio settings by click the gear-like icon in the output directory section.
Step 3. Edit MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos before converting to iPad 2 videos on Mac
Click the "Edit" icon to edit the selected MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos by crop, trim, add watermarks and special effects.
Step 4. Start converting MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to iPad 2 on Mac
Click the big button "Start" to start converting MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to iPad 2 on Mac. Before converting MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to iPad 2, there are several tips for you:
- Merge several videos and output to one single file by click the "Merge" icon.
- Specify a output path for the converted videos by click the folder icon in the output directory section.
- Automatically shutdown your Mac when the conversion is completed by select the box "Shutdown when done".
Step 5: Transfer the converted MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 videos to iPad 2
Once the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 video to iPad 2 conversion is complete, attach your iPad 2 to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the iPad 2 videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPad 2 for watching.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter
- Fully supports the newest iPad 2.
- Easier to use, follow 3 steps to finish the conversion on Mac.
- Supports to convert any videos to the latest video formats and portable devices.
- Supports HD video conversion on Mac (including MTS, M2TS, H.264, HD MOV, etc).
- Supports simple video editing (trim, crop video, add watermark, apply special effect).