YouTube is a great source for all the users to upload, share and watch videos. Little videos look even better on the big, high-resolution screen iPad, especially those in HD. But we all know that The New iPad's browser does not support flash, if we want to save Youtube HD videos onto the The New iPad, we have to convert Youtube HD videos to The New iPad compatible formats. However, what is the best solution to download and convert the downloaded YouTube HD videos to The New iPad on Mac?
Well, with Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac and this step-by-step tutorial, it's super easy to download YouTube HD videos on Mac and saves the downloaded YouTube HD videos to The New iPad for watching on the go!
The New iPad Supported Video Formats
- H.264 video (up to 720p, 30 frames per second; main profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats)
- MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
With Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac - a handy Mac YouTube to The New iPad Converter HD - you can save YouTube HD videos onto The New iPad with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, paste YouTube HD video URLs, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for saving YouTube HD videos onto The New iPad on Mac
Step 1. Download & Run Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac
Free download Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac and follow the installation wizard to install it to your Mac. When the installation is completed, run it.
Step 2. Add YouTube HD video URLs
In the "Download" part, click "YouTube Add URL" button to add YouTube HD video URLs. Copy the YouTube HD video URLs you'd like to download and paste them onto Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac, simple click "OK" button to start downloading YouTube HD videos on Mac. Make sure the URLs you have pasted is a correct URL.
Step 3. Start downloading YouTube HD videos on Mac
When the downloading processing is completed, go to "Convert" part, and we are ready to convert the downloaded YouTube HD videos on Mac. You can also import local FLV videos for converting to other video formats by click the "Add files" button.
Step 4. Select an New iPad format as output format
Click the gear-like icon at the end of each content to reach the output setting window. Click the "Convert to" column and slide the mouse to iPad to select an The New iPad format from the iPad format drop-down list. Some of the most popular iPad formats includes:
iPad (720p) H.264 Video (*.mp4)
iPad (720p) H.264 QuickTime Video (*.mov)
iPad (720p) H.264 iTunes Video (*.m4v)
Step 5. Start converting and transfer converted YouTube HD videos to The New iPad on Mac
Click the "Convert" icon to start converting YouTube HD videos to The New iPad supported formats on Mac. When the conversion is completed, attach your iPad to Mac, drag and drop the converted YouTube HD videos into itunes and then syncing to iPad for watching. Now, you have successfully saved your YouTube HD video onto iPad.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac YouTube Converter HD
- Free download YouTube HD videos (720p, 1080p) on Mac.
- Download and convert YouTube HD FLV videos and local FLV files to both HD and SD video formats on Mac, e.g. AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MP4, MKV etc.
- Extract soundtracks from YouTube HD videos on Mac.
- Download and convert YouTube HD videos for enjoy offline with many portable devices.