"I have download many YouTube FLV videos and really would like to enjoy them with my iPad 2 Wi-Fi+3G, but I have no clue how to enjoy the FLV videos on iPad 2 using my Macbook, any suggestions?"
Well, with Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac and this step-by-step guide, it's super easy to enjoy FLV videos on both iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi+3G, makes it much easier to simplify entertainment on-the-go with iPad 2.
Benefits for Convert FLV video to iPad 2 formats
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Convert FLV videos on Mac to iPad 2 supported MP4/MOV/M4V formats for watching on-the-go.
- Backup your FLV videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite FLV videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
- Saves money for you! The iPad 2 videos converted from FLV videos can be playback on iPad 2 without having to buy them in the iTunes store again.
With Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac - a handy Mac FLV to iPad 2 Converter - you can convert FLV videos to iPad 2 compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, import FLV videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for enjoy FLV videos on iPad 2 on Mac
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter and import FLV Videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac to Mac. When the installation is completed, run Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter and load in FLV videos by click the "Add" icon.
Step 2. Select iPad 2 supported output formats
Simple click the "Convert to" column or click the "Profile" list to select a iPad 2 supported video/audio formats from the optimized iPad 2 format drop-down list, such as select "iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" as iPad 2 output video format.
Step 3. Edit FLV videos before converting FLV to iPad 2 on Mac
Edit the selected FLV videos by click the "Edit" icon. Some professional video editing features includes:
Crop: Crop to remove black edges.
Trim: Trim to set the start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
Effect: Adjust the contrast and brightness and apply to some special effects like "Gray" "Sepia" "3D Grid" etc. to personalize your videos.
Watermark: Add text or image watermark to declare copyright.
Step 4. Merge several videos into one single file
Select the FLV videos you'd like to output to one single file and click the "Merge" icon. The image below will give you a general idea of the merge part.
Step 5. Start converting FLV video to iPad 2 on Mac
Click the big button "Start" to start FLV video to iPad 2 conversion on Mac. Before converting FLV to iPad 2, you can also customize the output iPad video and audio parameters like codec, resolution, bitrate and channel etc. by click the gear-like icon.
Step 6: Transfer the converted FLV videos to iPad 2 on Mac
Once the FLV video to iPad 2 conversion is complete, attach your iPad 2 to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the FlV videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPad 2 for watching on the go.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter
- Fully supports the newest iPad 2 and OS X Lion.
- Easier to use, follow 3 steps to finish the conversion on Mac.
- Supports to convert any videos to the latest video formats and portable devices.
- Supports HD video to iPad 2 video conversion on Mac (including MTS, M2TS, H.264, HD MOV, etc).
- Supports simple video editing (trim, crop video, add watermark, apply special effect).