"I have some AVI movie files on my Mac and want to be able to put them on my newly bought iPad 2. Is there any software to convert the AVI files and how to convert the AVI files to iPad 2 on Mac? "
Well, in this article, I'll show you how to convert AVI videos to iPad 2 formats on Mac with Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac. In order to give more detailed information about AVI to iPad 2 video conversion on Mac, here we first introduces system requirements and some background conditions.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacBook Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display
Benefits for Converting AVI video to iPad 2 formats
- Saves money for you! The iPad 2 videos converted from AVI videos can be playback on iPad 2 without having to buy then in the iTunes store again.
- Backup your AVI videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite AVI videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Convert AVI videos on Mac to iPad 2 supported video formats for playback on iPad 2 everywhere as you goes.
With Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac - a handy Mac AVI to iPad 2 Converter - you can convert AVI videos to iPad 2 compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, import AVI videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step Guides for Playing AVI to iPad 2 on Mac
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter and import AVI files
Free download and install Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac, when the installation is completed, run it and click the "Load" icon to load in AVI videos.
Step 2. Select iPad 2 supported output formats
Simple click the "Convert to" column or click the "Profile" list to select a iPad 2 supported video/audio formats from the optimized iPad 2 format drop-down list. Some of the most popular iPad 2 supported video formats includes:
- iPad 2 (Wide Screen) MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)
- iPad 2 (Wide Screen) MPEG-4 iTunes Video (*.m4v)
- iPad 2 (720p) H.264 Video (*.mp4)
- iPad 2 (720p) H.264 QuickTime Video(*.mov)
Step 3. Edit AVI videos before converting AVI to iPad 2 on Mac
Edit the selected AVI videos by click the icon "Edit". Now, you are able to personalize your AVI videos by crop black bars, trim unwanted sections, add watermark and special effects.
Step 4. Start converting AVI video to iPad 2 on Mac
Click the big button "Start" to start converting AVI video to iPad 2 on Mac. Before converting AVI to iPad 2, there are several tips for you:
- Merge several videos and output to one single file by click the "Merge" icon.
- Customize the output iPad video and audio parameters like Codec, Resolution, Bitrate, Frame Rate, Sample Rate, Channel by click the gear-like icon.
- Take a snapshot of your favorite images from AVI videos by click the camera-like icon.
- Convert DVD, video and audio for iPad 2 on Mac, turn to all-in-one Enolsoft Total iPad Converter for Mac.
Step 5: Transfer the converted AVI videos to iPad 2
Once the AVI video to iPad 2 conversion is complete, attach your iPad 2 to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the AVI videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPad 2 for watching.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter
- Fully supports the newest iPad 2 and OS X Lion.
- Easier to use, follow 3 steps to finish the conversion on Mac.
- Supports to convert any videos to the latest video formats and portable devices.
- Supports HD video to iPad 2 video conversion on Mac (including MTS, M2TS, H.264, HD MOV, etc).
- Supports simple video editing (trim, crop video, add watermark, apply special effect).