"I'm looking for a solution to embed PDF files in web pages for sharing with friends, and I was wondering if it is possible to converting Adobe PDF pages to SWF files?"
Well, with Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac and this step-by-step guide, it's super easy to convert Adobe PDF to SWF formats so you can view them with flash player or uploading to internet for sharing.
Why Convert PDF to SWF on Mac
- Watch Adobe PDF documents on flash players with no Acrobat or Acrobat Reader required.
- Uploading PDF contents to internet and embed PDF files in web pages for sharing with friends and family.
- Useful for CAD architecture, business diagrams, GIS cartography maps, charts and graphs, scientific plots, Flash artwork etc. fields.
With Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac - a handy Mac PDF to SWF converter - you can convert PDF to SWF formats with only a few clicks. You don't need to know about PDF formats or settings - just run the program, import PDF files, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for converting PDF to SWF on Mac
Step 1. Download&install Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac
Download Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac and following its wizard to install it to your Mac.
Step 2. Load in PDF files
Click the big button "Add Files...." to load in PDF files from your Mac. The added PDF contents will be presented as either thumbnail or detailed information mode, each of the two modes will show you the informations about the added PDF files like File name, Size, Total Pages, selected page and Status.
Step 3. Customize page range for converting PDF to SWF on Mac
Click the gear-like icon at the end of each added PDF content, and set the "Page Range" (e.g. 1,3,4,7 ~10) if you don't want to convert the entire PDF files.
Step 4. Start converting PDF to SWF on Mac
Click the big button "Convert" to start converting PDF to SWF on Mac. Of course, before hit start, you are able to specify where to put the converted PDF files by set the "Output Folder" column.
Try all the features of Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac
- Convert PDF files to SWF format on Mac for enjoy with flash player or uploading to internet for sharing.
- Preserve the original layout, text, images, table, formatting and links of your PDF files.
- Supports batch conversion or convert specific pages on Mac.
- Standalone software, no Acrobat and Acrobat Reader required.