"I have a Canon HG10 AVCHD High Definition Camcorder and wondered if anyone knows whether or not I will be able to import the videos I shoot on it onto the new coming iPad 2 for editing in iMovie or for play back on the iPad 2? I'm using a MacBook"
Well, with Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac and this guide, it's super easy to convert Canon Camcorder AVCHD and MTS videos to iPad 2 on Mac so you can edit them in iMovie or playback them on your iPad 2.
Benefits for convert Canon Camcorder footages to iPad 2
- Edit your home-made movies in iMovie! The Canon HG10 AVCHD High Definition Camcorder videos converted to iPad 2 video formats can be edited in iMovie, Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express for making Hollywood-style movies.
- Backup your Camcorder videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite home-made camcorder videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Import your Camcorder videos to iPad 2 on Mac for watching on iPad 2 everywhere as you goes.
With Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac - a handy Mac Video to iPad 2 Converter - you can convert Canon AVCHD and MTS videos to iPad 2 compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don't need to know about video formats or settings - just run the program, import videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step guides for convert Camcorder videos to iPad 2 on Mac
Step 1. Load in AVCHD/MTS videos to Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac
Download Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac and install it to your Mac. When the installation is completed, run it and click the "Load" icon to load in Canon Camcorder AVCHD/MTS videos to Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac.
Step 2. Select iPad 2 supported output formats
Simple click the "Convert to" column or click the "Profile" list to setup output formats for iPad 2. There are many optimized iPad 2 formats for you to chosen from, just slide the mouse to whatever iPad 2 formats you'd like to convert the Canon Camcorder footages to and click the mouse to make it selected.
Step 3. Edit AVCHD/MTS videos before converting to iPad 2 formats on Mac
Edit to make your AVCHD footages very personalized by click the "Edit" icon, some professional video editing features in Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac includes:
Crop: Crop the black bars and set the aspect ratio for full screen viewing.
Trim: Trim unwanted sections for only convert the desired parts to iPad 2 formats.
Watermark: Add text watermarks or image watermarks to your footages.
Effects: Apply special facts to your videos or adjust contrast and brightness of your footages.
Step 4. Start converting Canon AVCHD/MTS videos to iPad 2 on Mac
Click the big button "Start" to start converting Canon AVCHD videos to iPad 2 on Mac. Before converting Canon AVCHD and MTS videos to iPad 2, you can also:
- Take a snapshot of your favorite pictures and save them as JPEG files by click the camera-like icon.
- Specify a output path for the converted videos by click the folder icon in the output directory section.
- Merge several videos and output to one single file by click the "Merge" icon.
Step 5: Transfer the converted Canon AVCHD and MTS videos to iPad 2
Once the Canon AVCHD and MTS video to iPad 2 conversion is complete, attach your iPad 2 to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the iPad 2 videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPad 2 for watching or editing.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Mac Video to iPad Converter
- Fully supports the newest iPad 2.
- Easier to use, follow 3 steps to finish the conversion on Mac.
- Supports to convert any videos to the latest video formats and portable devices.
- Supports HD video conversion on Mac (including MTS, M2TS, H.264, HD MOV, etc).
- Supports simple video editing (trim, crop video, add watermark, apply special effect).