With Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac You Get
Ease-to-use PDF to Word Converter for Mac
Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, you don't need any help document to work with this program.
Finish the whole PDF to Word conversion within only 3 easy steps: Import PDF > Customize > Hit "Convert".
Drag and drop to load in PDF files for converting to Microsoft Office Word (*.docx) formats.
High Efficiency With Batch and Partial Conversion
- Batch PDF to Word conversion: Support to import up to 50 PDF files at a time for conversion, which highly improves the efficiency if you need to convert multiple PDF files to Doc files on Mac.
- Partial PDF to Word conversion: Specify the page ranges for only convert the specific PDF pages in a large PDF file. This would be time-saving when you only need to extract some specific pages.
Original PDF Elements Well Preserved
- Convert Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word DOCX format on Mac while preserves the original elements in PDF files: Hyperlinks, images, tables, graphics, layouts and text etc. Click to View Sample
- Reuse, edit or modify the images, graphics, texts and tables in your Word easily.
Encrypted PDFs Converted to Word with Good Accuracy
- Convert encrypted PDF files to Word format on Mac with good accuracy.
- If your PDF is protected by "User Password" from opening, it will require you to enter the right password for conversion.
- If your password is set to protect the PDF file from copying and editing, your PDF file can't be uploaded. While PDF to Word with OCR can convert it as long as type in the right Owner Password.
High Compatibility and Fast Converting Speed
- Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 - OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Convert password protected PDF files on Mac.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
- Support Microsoft Office Word 2008, 2011 for Mac and open generated files on iWork Pages.
- Convert 200-page PDF file to Word format within 1 minute.
Comparison Between PDF to Word and PDF to Word with OCR
Compare to see whether you need to the OCR to get your ideal file format!
PDF to Word
|For Normal PDF files|
|Convert normal PDF to Word (.docx)|
|Convert normal PDF to Word (.doc)|
|Extract text, graphics and tables from images in PDF files|
|For Scanned PDF files|
|Convert scanned PDF to text-based Word (.docx) or (.doc)|
|Extract text, graphics and tables from images in scanned PDF files|
|For Password Encrypted PDF|
|Support to convert password protected PDF as long as type in the right password before upload it|
|For Images in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF fomat|
|Convert images to .doc, .docx files|
|Batch PDF conversion|
|Partial PDF conversion|
|Support to choose multiple languages from 48 OCR recognition languages|
|Three recognition areas (Text, Table or Picture) to choose from on each page for editing|
|Preview the current page to check the accuracy|
|Convert PDF with the original layouts, text, tables, graphics, images and hyperlinks in PDF files remained|
|Support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 - OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
|Free Lifetime Upgrade and Priority Technical Support|
|Price||$39, Buy Now||$49, Buy Now|
|Download (Intel-Only)||Free to Try||Free to Try|
Input File Supported
- Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
Output File Supported
- Microsoft Office Word for Mac 2008/2011 (*.docx)
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.