With Enolsoft PDF to Text for Mac You Can
Converts Scanned PDF with Optical Character Recognition
Support 48 recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Dutch, Korea, German, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Turkish etc.
Convert Encrypted PDF files to Text on Mac
Enolsoft PDF to Text with OCR for Mac now supports to convert password protected PDF files to Text files on Mac.
Accurately Convert PDF pages into text file with OCR
Choose and edit three OCR recognition areas (Text, Table or Picture) on each page for more accurate conversion.
Preview Current Converted Page in Time
Enolsoft PDF to Text with OCR for Mac now supports to preview current page instantly to make sure the accuracy.
Convert PDF to Text on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Fully support to convert PDF to Text (*.txt) formats on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks with ease.
Batch Convert PDF to Text on Mac
Enolsoft PDF to Text with OCR for Mac allows you to convert multiple PDF documents at a time on Mac to save much time for you.
Input File Supported
- Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
- ImageFomat (*.jpg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp and *.tiff)
Output File Supported
- Plain Text Format (*.txt)
48 OCR Recognition Languages Supported
- English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Korea, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Slovak, Russland, Finnish and more.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.