With Enolsoft Signature for PDF (iOS) You Can
- Quickly open and read PDF files on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Digitally sign PDF documents on The new iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch etc.
- Batch process multiple PDF files on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at a time.
- Sign PDF documents well with iOS 5.
- Sign encrypted PDF documents.
- Load in PDF files over Email, Wi-Fi or iTunes.
- Digitally sign photos with signatures and then save to the photo library or send via Email.
- Add text to annotate PDF documents or fill out PDF forms.
- Manage used signatures and select any one of them to apply on the PDF document.
- Freely zoom-in or zoom-out to customize the signature sizes.
- Visit external links in PDF files via Safari.
- Directly send the signed PDF documents via Email.
- Drag and drop to re-position the signed signatures.
- Custom the size and color for your digital pen.
- Get free lifetime upgrade and support.
- View the specific file's pages in thumbnails.
Approaching Enolsoft Signature for PDF
Import PDF Files - There are three valid ways to load in PDF files to this app: over Wi-Fi, iTunes, and Email.
Open Encrypted PDF Files - If the PDF file is encrypted by password, you will be asked to enter the password before you can sign it.
Sign PDF Files - When you are viewing a document and get to the place where you want to insert your signature, you first activate the toolbar, tap the "" icon, and choose "Sign a New Signature" in the menu to begin signing. In that page you need to pick a color for your signature in the pool, adjust the slider to get a desirable degree of broadness for every stroke, and then start signing on the screen.
Manage Signatures - Signed signatures are automatically saved in this app, so they are too available for future uses. Click on to open the folder in which you can freely browse all used signatures and are able to select any one of them to apply on the current document.
Add Text - In some cases you might need to more than just signing signatures because there might be some forms to be filled out or some notes to be inserted, and this is the place where the Text Adding feature come in handy. Tap and choose "Insert Text" to edit the text that you want to add. You can insert, resize, and delete the text in the same way as you do with signatures.
Save Signed PDFs - When you have got everything set, you can save the edited file to the Documents page in this app. There are two options for distribution - " Send this via Email" or "Print out this file", so you can choose either or neither one of them based on your needs.
Note: The "Print" option only appears when there is a wireless printer connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which the iOS device is connected.
Sign Pictures - There are two ways to import photos to this app: "Photo Library" or "Shoot A Picture". Signatures and text can be added to a picture in the very same way that you do with PDF documents. The signed photos can be either saved to the photo library or send via Email.
Remove Multiple Files - Anytime you need to wipe out a file or certain files from this app, on the Documents page you press on a random file till all of them start shaking and then tap the little red cross(es) on the file(s) that you want to remove to complete the deletion.
Device & System Requirements
- iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- iOS 4.1 or above.
- Accessible Wi-Fi for file uploading (optional).
- A computer with web browser(s).