With Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac You Get
Convert PDF to Popular File or Image Formats
- Easily convert normal PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, Keynote, Pages, HTML, EPUB, Text, Rtfd, and image formats.
- Convert scanned PDF to .text, .doc, .docx, .pptx, xlsx, .html, .pages, .key, .rtfd, etc. with advanced OCR technology.
- Extract the text, tables and pictures from scanned PDF to save in a writable Word, PPT, Pages or Keynote file for editing.
- To convert Open/Copy password encrypted PDF, you can type in either the User password or Owner password.
Convert Images to Popular Files or Other Images
- Convert images to popular documents like Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote, PPT, HTML, EPUB and Text.
- Convert images between the common formats in jpg, tiff, png, bmp and gif.
- Save the extracted text, tables and graphics to a editable and searchable document for further use.
- Provide the easiest way to reuse the non-editable significant image files.
Edit Pages with OCR Applied
- Support 49 OCR recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, Turkish, Chinese and more.
- Support to choose multiple languages for multi-languages PDF.
- Mark out the text, tables and images on each page automatically or you could select and edit manually to ensure the accuracy.
- Support to click "Undo" or "Redo" option from the drop-down list of the "Edit" section to cancel or redo operations. New!
- You can also press the Delete key to delete the selected pages.
Effortless Conversion with High Accuracy
- Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, only need 3 easy steps to finish the whole conversion.
- Adding one file a time with drag-n-drop to ensure fast processing speed and more accurate conversion.
- You can preview the current page to check the accuracy and then do some adjusting.
- Convert PDF documents to HTML, Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote etc. and preserve all original texts, images, tables and layouts.
PDF Converter for Mac with High Compatibility
- Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Standalone software, converts PDF on Mac with no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
- Open generated files with iWork, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and other existing appropriate software.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 and Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint 2008, 2011 for Mac.
- No adware, spyware or any other malicious components.