With Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac You Get
Convert PDF to Popular File or Image Formats
- Convert normal PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, HTML, EPUB, Text, Rtfd, image formats with easy;
- Convert scanned PDF to text-based Text, Word, PPT, Excel, EPUB and Html formats with advanced OCR technology;
- To convert Open/Copy password encrypted PDF, you can type in either the User password or Owner password.
- Extract images from PDFs and store as popular image formats such as jpg, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp and gif.
Enable to Convert Images to Popular Files or Other Images
- Convert images to popular documents like Word, Excel, PPT, HTML, EPUB and PDF.
- Convert images between the common formats in jpg, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp and gif.
- Extract the text, tables and pictures from image files to save in editable files.
- Provide the easiest way to reuse the non-editable significant image files.
Edit with Accurate OCR Technology
- Support 48 OCR recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, Turkish and more.
- Support to choose multiple languages for multi-languages PDF.
- Mark out the text, tables and images on each page automatically or you could select manually for more accurate conversion.
- Enable to edit the table by adding & deleting and adjusting the horizontal & vertical lines.
Easy and High Accuracy Conversion on Mac
- Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, only need 3 easy steps to finish the whole conversion;
- Support to drag and drop for inputting PDF files and images;
- You can preview the current page to get know the accuracy and then do some adjusting.
- Convert PDF documents to HTML, Word, PowerPoint., etc and preserve all original texts, images, tables and layout;
- Batch PDF conversion mode to convert many PDFs or images at a time for saving more time;
PDF Converter for Mac with High Compatibility
- Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Standalone software, converts PDF on Mac with no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
- Open generated files with iWork, iPhoto and other existing appropriate software.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 and Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint 2008, 2011 for Mac.
- No adware, spyware or any other malicious components.