WITH CONTACTS MANAGER FOR MAC YOU GET
Manager Your Contacts Easily
- You can edit the contacts fields, such as contact name, email address, phone number.
- Support add properties to contacts, including contact address, email address, phone number, etc.
- Anything entered or added into Contact Manager will also sync in Address book.
Scan and Fix the Contacts Problems Quickly
- Scans your Address Book contacts for various types of problems including: duplicate contacts; duplicate contact properties such as postal address, email, and phone number; badly formatted names; invalid or unusual characters.
- List possible solutions for you to review, fix or remove.
- Quickly find and delete the duplicate contacts or invalid contacts in your Contacts app/Address Book.
Export and Backup All Your Contacts
- Export and backup contacts from your Contacts App/Address Book.
- Support export the whole Address Book or the selected contacts.
- Support totally 8 output formats and they are CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers and Pages.
Keeps All Your Contacts Safe and Sync
- All data entered or added into Contact Manager will auto sync in Apple Contacts/Address Book.
- Contacts Manager will automatic sync with Apple Contacts/Address Book in real time.
- Don't Worry about your contacts information lost, all keep safe and sync in time.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
This is a great simple little app that does what it says. Most poor reviews here are because the users didn't know how to use it.
keep your address book clean
You Have a Clean Address Book with Contacts Manager. It does mostly everything you can expect a paid contact management app for Mac to do.
Gyandeep Kaushal, Techulator
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 5.2 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Contacts App/Adress Book
Supported Output Formats