With Enolsoft CHM View for iOS You Can
- Quickly open and read CHM files on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Import multiple CHM files to iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at a time.
- Process well with iOS 5.
- Load in CHM files via Email, Wi-Fi and iTunes.
- Search text in page and highlights the results in colors.
- Navigate through index.
- Freely zoom-in or zoom-out the font size.
- Visit external links via Safari.
- Tap to directly call the phone number or send email to the email address in CHM files.
- Customize Text encoding if auto detecting failed.
- Navigate back and forth browsing history.
- Easily and quickly remove multiple files from the "FileManager" file list.
- Bookmark the current page and navigate to page later from the bookmark list.
- Customize settings to enable or disable rotation.
- Adjust brightness when reading CHM files.
- Read CHM files in any language.
Approaching Enolsoft CHM View for iOS
Import CHM files - There are three ways to add CHM files to this app: over Wi-Fi, cable, and mails.
View External Links - Those external links are also functional, and the app is so smart that it can respond to different types of external links accordingly when you tap them. If a link is an URL, the app activates Safari which will directly go to that very web page; if a link is an email address, the Mail app will open and you can write an email to that account; if a link is a phone number and the device is an iPhone, the app will help you dial and call it.
Navigate through index - When you are viewing a file's index and have troubles locating a given chapter or highlight, you just need to type part(s) of that chapter's name in the blank on index page's the right upper corner, and the app will find it for you promptly.
Search in page - Searches given texts in the current page and highlights the results in colors
Customize Settings - Activates the settings panel to alter encoding, enable or disable rotation, or adjust brightness.
Remove Multiple Files - In the list mark all the files of which you want to get rid and tap the "Delete" on the right upper corner.
Device & System Requirements
- iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- iOS 4.1 or above.
- Accessible Wi-Fi for file uploading (optional).
- A computer with web browser(s).