With a YouTube app update for Android and Google TV that automatically pairs your devices on the same WiFi, YouTube making it even easier to play videos from your phone or tablet on your TV. Just find a video on your YouTube app for Android — like the latest video from GoPro or H+ The Digital Series — click the TV icon that appears, and the video will play instantly on your Google TV.
Like a remote control, you can pause, scroll or skip to the next video with your mobile device as it plays on your TV. Since your devices are connected in the cloud, you can also do things like find the next video to watch from your tablet or browse around the web on your phone, all while the video plays on TV. You can even connect multiple devices to the TV to have your friends add to the playlist. Read more
YouTube Downloading Tips:
You can download the free YouTube movies with Free YouTube Downloader HD software, but if you’d like to download YouTube videos for playback on portable devices other than computer, you may need all-in-on YouTube downloader and converter software – YouTube Converter HD.
- Android Tips: Download Free YouTube Videos and Movies to Android Phones/Tablets
- iPhone 5 Tips: Watch YouTube HD Videos on iPhone 5
- YouTube New Features for Teachers – Make YouTube More Useful for Learning
- Best Free Films on YouTube: Full-length YouTube Movies to Watch for Free
- Must Have Android Apps for Google Nexus 7