“Can someone recommend a best way to upload my Sony Handycam recorded Euro 2012 videos to YouTube in HD? I know this question gets asked a lot and I have searched the webs for all different sorts of answers, but I’m hoping to get some sort of definitive method when it comes to export home-made videos for the purpose of uploading to YouTube in HD.”
Well, in this article, we’ll introduce you how to upload Sony Handycam recorded Euro 2012 videos to YouTube in HD step-by-step, here we go!
Things we’ll need:
- Video Converter Software
- YouTube Account
Why we need Video Converter software?
Video Converter software will help us convert Sony Handycam recorded videos to an optimized HD video format that is best for uploading to YouTube. Besides, it always contains some simple video editing features which enable us to edit our recorded videos before uploading to YouTube.
What Video Format is best for uploading to YouTube?
- WebM files – Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
- .AVI – Many cameras output this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
- .MPEGPS – Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
- .FLV – Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio
Step 1: Convert the Sony Handycam recorded Euro 2012 videos to YouTube supported HD MP4 format with Video Converter software.
Tips: You can also edit your recorded videos with Video Converter’s built-in video editing features such as crop, trim, apply special effects, and add image/text watermark, De-interlacing etc.
Step 2: When you have the right format for uploading to YouTube, go to YouTube website and make sure you own a YouTube account, if not then create one, it’s fairly straight forward. Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page
Step3: Click the Select files from your computer button to browse for the recorded Euro 2012 videos that you are going to upload to YouTube. Click Open.
Step 4: As the video file is uploading, add as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category) so that other users find your videos easier. Click the Save changes button to save the updates you’ve made to the video file.
Well done, that’s the easy steps of uploading Sony Handycam recorded UEFA Euro 2012 videos to YouTube. Besides, you can also use video converter software to convert Sony Handycam recorded videos, as well as other common videos, for uploading to other video sharing website.
See All the Features of Enolsoft Video Converter
- Convert videos between all common video formats (including HD videos) on Mac.
- Extract Soundtracks from Videos to MP3, WAV and M4A etc.
- Convert videos for many portable devices like Galaxy S III, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PSP, XOOM, Playbook, and PS3 etc.
- Fine-tune Videos with Built-in Video Editing Tools.