When we take participates in activities such as trick-or-treating, attending costume parties, carving jack-o’-lanterns, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films, we’ll certainly record some Halloween party memories with our camcorders to preserve our unforgettable moments.
The recorded Halloween footages will be a whole lot more fun when we can share them online with friends, family and perfect strangers, YouTube is no wonder the best video sharing website for us to do that. However, most of our camcorders save footages as AVCHD video format, which isn’t supported by YouTube Website. In order to making our recorded Halloween footages workable for YouTube, we should first convert the recorded Halloween footages to a format that best supported by YouTube.
- WebM files - Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
- .AVI - Many cameras output this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
- .MPEGPS - Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
- .FLV - Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio
To convert the recorded Halloween footages to YouTube friendly formats, a recommended program is called: Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac.
☞ What is Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac?
Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac is an all-in-one Mac video converting tool, specifically designed for Mac OS users to convert videos between all common video formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, AVCHD etc.), enables all the Mac users to convert video for uploading to YouTube or for playing back on portable devices like iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Xoom, PlayBook, Galaxy Tab, iPod, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, Mobile Phones, and Xbox 360 etc. With this best Mac video converter, Mac users can also convert videos to any popular audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, AAC, OGG etc.
☞ Step-by-step Guide to Upload Recorded Halloween Videos to YouTube on Mac
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac and convert the recorded Halloween footages to a format that supported by YouTube with this Mac Video Converter.
- Import recorded Halloween videos to Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac by click the “Add Files” icon or simply drag-n-drop your Halloween movie files to its interface.
- You can also edit your Halloween videos with Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac’s built-in video editing features such as crop, trim, apply special effects, and add image/text watermark, De-interlacing etc.
- Simple click the “Output Format” column on the software’s right side to select a YouTube friendly format from the optimized format drop-down list. The best video format for uploading to YouTube is FLV, so we can select FLV as our output format.
- Click the button “Start” to start converting the recorded Halloween videos to YouTube friendly formats on Mac.
Step 2. When the conversion is completed, go to YouTube website and click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
Step 3. Click the Upload video button to browse for the recorded Halloween video file you’d like to upload to YouTube. Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
Step 4. As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category). You’re not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video! Click the Save changes button to save the updates you’ve made to the video file.
☞ Tips for upload Halloween video to YouTube on Mac:
- YouTube prefers de-interlaced video files.
- If your file is using h264 encoding, YouTube prefers files without PAFF/MBAFF encoding.
- Audio and video lengths should be the same and audio should begin at the same time as the video.
- Do not upload any TV shows, music videos, music concerts, or commercials without permission unless they consist entirely of content you created yourself.
- Once you edit your video in YouTube’s Video Editor, make sure it’s smaller than 2GB in size, and less than 15 minutes unless you have permission to upload videos of unlimited duration.
- Upload iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 1080P HD Video to YouTube on Mac
- Digital Camera/Camcorder Tips: How to Upload Home-made Videos onto YouTube
- How to Free Download YouTube HTML5 Video on Mac Lion
- How to Import YouTube HD Videos to iMovie’11 on Mac
- Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac Supports HTML5 Video