The iPhone 5, which is said to be “the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone”, has notched more than 2 million preorders in its first 24 hours, is going to be one of the most popular phones this year. The Samsung Galaxy S III, the Android’s most popular Smartphone, is no wonder the iPhone 5’s biggest rival.
Anyone looking to buy a new phone for this year will likely end up trying to decide between the Samsung Galaxy S 3 and Apple’s iPhone 5. Here’s a tech specification comparison between the iPhone 5 and its closest competitor, Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
Apple iPhone 5 Tips&Tricks:
- Download and convert YouTube HD videos to iPhone 5 with best YouTube Converter HD for Mac.
- Convert AVCHD videos, as well as other common videos, DVDs and audios for iPhone 5 with Total iPhone Converter for Mac.
- Read CHM files on iPhone 5, you may need ViewCHM for iOS.
- Digitally sign PDF documents on iPhone 5 with Signature for PDF app.
Samsung Galsxy S 3 Tips&Tricks:
- Download and convert YouTube HD videos to Galaxy S 3 on Mac with best YouTube Converter HD for Mac.
- Convert videos to Galaxy S 3 supported video/audio formats with advanced Video Converter App.
- Rip/Convert DVD for playback on Samsung Galaxy S3, try DVD Ripper software.
- How to Play AVI on Samsung Galaxy Phones and Tablets
- HTC One X vs. Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. iPhone 4S: Which One Would You Choose?
- How to Save YouTube HD Video to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on Mac
- Apple iPhone 5: Preorders Top 2M in First 24 Hours, Shattering Record
- Download 1080p AVI Videos from Computer to Galaxy Nexus