IOS 5, which powers iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, was shown off by Steve Jobs at the WWDC 2011 conference in San Francisco. It is the latest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, includes over 200 new user features, and an updated SDK with over 1,500 new APIs and powerful new development tools, takes full advantage of iCloud Storage, Newsstand Kit, Core Image, GLKit, Twitter and new Game Center APIs. The software is available immediately in Beta form to registered developers and consumers will get access to iOS 5 via download this fall. With the announcement of iOS 5, it should come as no surprise that iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch will be more and more popular among the world.
IOS 5 is better, but it’s not perfect for everyone. For those who love watching movies on iPod/iPad/iPhone will not benefit much from the newest iOS 5, but do will save much money by reading this small article. So, read on to learn the 4 easy ways to enrich the contents of your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with less costs.
1. Enrich your contents by transfer the videos you already have on your Mac to iPad/iPod/iPhone
Have you stored bunches of videos on your Mac, but ever confused about not be able to playback them on iPad/iPhone/iPod only because they are not “Apple supported formats”? Most of us will just accept the “fact” and buy the same videos from iTunes store again. But what a waste if we paid on the same movies that we already have on our Mac, why not transfer the videos we already have on our Mac to iPad/iPod/iPhone with aVideo Converter program? Get one video converter program, we can now enrich our iPad/iPod/iPhone contents by converting all kinds of videos to iPad/iPod/iPhone compatible formats.
Some features of Video Converter program include:
- Converting videos between all common video formats (including HD videos) on Mac.
- Extracting soundtracks from videos and convert to any audio formats on Mac.
- Converting videos for many portable devices like iPad 2, Verizon iPhone 4, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PSP, Motorola Xoom, PlayBook, PS3 etc.
- Fine-tuning videos on Mac with built-in video editing tools (crop, trim, effect and watermark).
- Capturing favorite screenshots with “Take a Snapshot”.
- Customizing output video and audio quality by specify parameters like bit rate, codec, channel, resolution, sample rate and frame rate.
2. Enrich your contents by convert videos from DVDs you have bought to iPad/ iPod/iPhone
Of course we might own a couple of commercial DVDs (Toy Story 3, etc.) and it would be nice to have them in iTunes in a format that works for the iPad/iPod/iPhone (We’d rather not buy them all over again on iTunes). But we are not sure how to go about doing this? What are some of the better DVD ripping programs out there? What video format do we choose to rip into? And whether it is legal to rip DVDs?
We need not worry about all of the above, just go ahead and rip the DVDs we own for our personal use (Notice that we can just rip DVDs for personal use). One of the best DVD Ripping Program is Enolsoft DVD Ripper for Mac, and the formats that work for iPad/iPod/iPhone are MOV, M4V, MP4, MP3 etc. Wanna to know the step-by-step tutorial? Please refer to “How to Rip DVD to iPad Video on Mac”.
Some features of DVD Ripping program include:
- Ripping encrypted and unencrypted DVDs to all common video formats (including HD videos) on Mac.
- Extracting soundtracks from DVDs and convert to any audio formats on Mac.
- Ripping DVDs for watching on many portable devices on Mac e.g. iPad 2, Verizon iPhone 4, iPod, Apple TV, Xoom, Playbook, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3 etc.
- Crop, trim, add watermarks and special effects.
- Converting DVDs for editing in video editing programs like Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie HD.
3. Enrich your contents by free download videos from YouTube to iPad/ iPod/iPhone on Mac
YouTube is a great source for us to share, upload and watching movies. There’s no doubt that we can watch YouTube videos online with iPad/iPhone. In fact, we may always suffer from bad network connection and failed to enjoy online YouTube videos while on the go. So, download YouTube videos off net become the most efficient way for us to enjoy YouTube videos offline with iPad/iPod/iPhone. To download YouTube videos offline on Mac for iPad/iPhone/iPod, we can use both online converters and third-party YouTube converter programs. Don’t know what is best way for you to download YouTube videos off the internet, learn more from “Find Yourself the Best Solution to Free Download YouTube HD Videos off Net on Mac“.
Some features of YouTube Converter program include:
- Free downloading YouTube FLV videos and YouTube HD videos (720p, 1080p) on Mac.
- Extracting soundtracks from YouTube HD videos on Mac.
- Downloading and converting YouTube HD videos for enjoy offline with many latest portable devices.
- Batch downloading and converting multiple YouTube HD videos at a time on Mac.
- Grabbing YouTube HD videos with no spyware and adware with great speed.
- Downloading and converting YouTube HD FLV videos and local FLV files to both HD and SD video formats on Mac, e.g. AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MP4, MKV etc.
4. Enrich your contents by import camcorder home-made movies to iPad/ iPod/iPhone on Mac
Digital Camcorder helps us to record our unforgettable moments in Hollywood style movies, it must be funny and interesting while playback our home-made videos with our charming iPad/iPhone/iPod on the train, on the bus, or on a flight. Also, enjoy our home-made movies on the go helps to sweep the fatigue of the long journey, why not import our camcorder movies to iPad/iPhone/iPod and sharing our happy moments with friends and family.
The only question we should take into consideration is to select a good converter program to convert our recorded videos into iPad/iPod/iPhone compatible MOV, MP4, M4V formats. Here I would recommend you to have a try of Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac , which supports to convert videos between all common video formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, RMVB, as well as convert videos to audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, AAC, OGG etc.), enables all the users to playback any video formats on iPad 2, Xoom, PlayBook, Galaxy Tab, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, Mobile Phones, and Xbox 360 etc.
These methods are just editor’s personal experience, and if you have any suggestions or some other best ways to enrich our iPad/iPod/iPhone contents, please feel free to comment below.