“I’m going to buy the New iPad announced on March 7th and would like to put the video that I recorded in my Sony camcorder to the New iPad for playing. But because of incompatible video formats, I cannot successfully load it to the New iPad. So I need to convert these AVCHD footages to iTunes supported MP4/MOV/M4V format, and then sync to the New iPad with iTunes. What software converts at the best quality (and even settings for it if possible)?”
Well, among the many video converting tools, I’ll recommend you a more advanced AVCHD Video Converter - Enolsoft Video Converter. Other than convert Camcorder AVCHD Video to iTunes formats for the New iPad with high quality, it also supports to convert all common video formats for latest smartphone and tablets. Moreover, you are able to edit your footage with its video editing tool, as well as merge several video clips for output to one single file.
Why Enolsoft Video Converter?
- Convert between numerous complicated video formatting standards.
- Convert High-Definition video formats.
- Playback videos on latest smartphone and tablets.
- Video to the New iPad Converter:Extract soundtracks from videos to popular audio formats.
- Capture Pictures from Videos: Take a snapshot of your favorite pictures from the recorded footages and then save to JPG image files.
Step 1, Download and install Enolsoft Video Converter, when the installation is completed, run it.
Step 2, Import AVCHD videos and select iTunes output format: Click “Add Files” button to import AVCHD videos and click the “Output Format” column to launch output format window. Go to “Apple Software” and select an iTunes supported output format. Or you may directly select an optimized iPad 720p MP4 format as output format by going to “Apple Device > iPad”.
Step 3, Customize output video and audio settings: You are able to customize the output video and audio setting like codec, resolution, bitrate, frame rate and channel etc. When all the preparations you have done well, hit the “Start” button to start the AVCHD to iTunes video conversion.
Step 4, Transfer converted AVCHD footages to the New iPad: Once the AVCHD video to iTunes conversion is completed, attach your New iPad to your computer and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the converted Camcorder AVCHD videos into iTunes library, and then syncing to your New iPad for watching.
The free trial version of Enolsoft Video Converter only converts parts of the videos, if you need to convert an entire AVCHD video and get additional value-added services, you may need to get a registration code.
If you need to rip DVDs for watching on the New iPad, you may refer to Enolsoft DVD Ripper.
- How to Play VOB 1080p Video to the New iPad
- How to Transfer iTunes Music Videos to iPad on Mac
- Common Questions and Answers about Video Conversion for iPad or iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion
- Apple iPad/iPad 2 Tips: Reading PDF eBooks on iPad/iPad 2
- Digital Camera/Camcorder Tips: How to Upload Home-made Videos onto YouTube