The all-new Kindle Fire adds the ability to watch movies, which broke through the Amazon Kindle’s previous tradition to only read eBooks. With its Wi-Fi connected, we can watch movies, TV shows online. But what shall we do if we want to watch movies with no access to connect to Wi-Fi? For those who have already bought a lot of DVD collections will find that rip DVD to Kindle Fire supported MP4 format is one of the best solutions to save money.
Benefits for Ripping DVDs to Kindle Fire MP4 Formats:
- Simplify entertainment on-the-go!Watch DVD movies everywhere as you goes with the all-new Kindle Fire.
- Saves money for you! The Kindle Fire videos converted from DVDs can be playback on Kindle Fire without having to buy then again.
- Backup your DVD home movies and DVD collections to the computer! You will never worry about getting your DVD disc lost, scratched or broken.
Well, in this article, I’ll show you how to rip DVD to Kindle Fire MP4 formats with professional Enolsoft DVD Ripper. With Enolsoft DVD Ripper - a handy DVD to Kindle Fire Converter – you can convert DVD movies to Kindle Fire compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don’t need to know about video formats or settings – just run the program, import DVDs, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step 1. Download & install Enolsoft DVD Ripper
Free download Enolsoft DVD Ripper (Mac Version) and follow its wizard to install it to your Mac. The next step is to run it, insert DVD disc into DVD drive, and click the big “+” icon to load in DVD movies.
Step 2. Select Kindle Fire supported MP4 format
Click the “Output Format” column and then sliding the mouse over “General Video” to select “MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)” format from the drop-down list. If you preferred to a HD MP4 output, you may sliding your mouse to “HD Video” column and select a HD MP4 output format.
Tips: Click the “Advanced Settings” button to customize the Kindle Fire output video and audio settings such as resolution, bitrate, channel etc.
Step 3. Edit DVD movies before converting DVD to Kindle Fire MP4 formats (Optional)
Select the DVD movie you’d like to edit and click the gear-like icon to edit your DVD movies. With its built-in video editing tools, you can:
- Set start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
- Add text or image watermark on DVD movies.
- Set contrast and brightness or apply special effects to make your DVD movies very special.
- Set the Crop Area and Crop Aspect Ratio for full screen view.
- Rotate the video for a normal display.
- Select subtitles and audiotrack, or load external subtitles if you needs.
- Make 3D movies with 4 types of 3D modes.
Step 4. Start converting DVD to Kindle Fire MP4 format
When everything for preparation has been done, click the button “Convert” to start ripping DVDs to Kindle Fire MP4 videos. But please notices that, the free trial version only converts parts of your DVD videos, if you need to convert an entire DVD movie to Kindle Fire and need additional value-added services with free lifetime upgrade, you need to get a registration code.
Step 5: Transfer converted DVD movies to Kindle Fire
Once the DVD to Kindle Fire conversion is complete, sync your kindle Fire to computer and then transfer the converted DVD movies to your Kindle Fire for watching on-the-go.
What other things Enolsoft DVD Ripper can do for you:
- Rip encrypted DVDs to all common video formats (including HD videos).
- Extract soundtracks from DVDs and convert to any audio formats.
- Rip DVDs for watching on many portable devices e.g. Kindle Fire, iPad mini, iPhone 5S, iPod, Apple TV, Xoom, Playbook, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3 etc.
- Rip DVDs for editing on iMovie HD, Final Cut Pro and ReelDirector etc.