Personally, I would like to watch movies on-the-go with my new iPhone 5S, but here comes the question, how will I play my FLV videos save on Mac to iPhone 5S since FLV is not iPhone 5S friendly formats? Well, with Enolsoft Video to iPhone 5S Converter for Mac and this step-by-step guide, it’s super easy to play FLV videos on iPhone 5S.
iPhone 5S Compatible Video Formats:
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
With Enolsoft Video to iPhone 5S Converter for Mac - a handy Mac FLV to iPhone 5S Converter – you can convert FLV videos to iPhone 5S compatible formats with just a few clicks. You don’t need to know about video formats or settings – just run the program, import FLV videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step Guides for Playing FLV to iPhone 5S on Mac
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Mac Video to iPhone 5S Converter and import FLV Videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video to iPhone 5S Converter for Mac. When the installation is completed, run it. Load in FLV videos by click the big “+” icon or simply drag-n-drop your local FLV video to its interface.
Step 2. Select iPhone 5S supported output formats
Simple click the “Output Format” column on the right side to select an iPhone 5S supported video/audio formats from the optimized iPhone format drop-down list.
Step 3. Edit FLV videos before converting FLV to iPhone 5S on Mac
Edit the selected FLV videos by click the “gear-like” icon. Some professional video editing features includes:
- Crop: Crop to remove black edges.
- Trim: Trim to set the start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
- Effect: Adjust the contrast and brightness and apply to some special effects like “Gray” “Sepia” “3D Grid” etc. to personalize your videos.
- Rotate: Rotate to right view.
- Watermark: Add text or image watermark to declare copyright.
- Subtitles & Audio: Load external subtitles or select exited subtitles and audiotrack as you need.
- 3D Effects: Make 3D videos in your way.
Step 4. Start converting FLV video to iPhone 5S on Mac
Click the big button “Convert” to start FLV video to iPhone 5S conversion on Mac. Before converting FLV to iPhone 5S, you can also customize the output iPhone 5S video and audio parameters like codec, resolution, bitrate and channel etc. by click the gear-like icon.
Step 5: Transfer the converted FLV videos to iPhone 5S on Mac
Once the FLV video to iPhone 5S conversion is complete, attach your iPhone 5S to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the FlV videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPhone 5S Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPhone 5S for watching on the go.
Try all the features of Enolsoft Video to iPhone 5S Converter
- Runs well on the latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks with full screen mode supported.
- Convert videos between all common video formats (including HD) on Mac.
- Extract soundtracks from videos and convert to any audio formats on Mac.
- Convert videos for portable devices like iPad mini, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod, Xbox 360, PSP, Xoom, PlayBook, PS3 etc.