Samsung has produced some good Android smartphones ever and Galaxy S II is not an exception. It has a brilliant screen, a fast processor and a great camera, and also offers blazing performance, you can either playing games, watching movies or reading ebooks on-the-go with this smart Galaxy S II.
But in some cases, we may meet some problems on using this Galaxy S II. One of the common problems is that AVI video can’t be played back on Galaxy S II. When we tried to play an .avi format file on the Samsung Galaxy S II, it acknowledged that the format is not supported by Samsung Galaxy S II. But when we transferred a different .avi video format, the phone was able to play it. Why it was able to play the latter AVI file, but reject the previous AVI file?
AVI is a container format, which could include several codings, but only limited codings can be supported by Galaxy S II, like MPEG4, H.264, and Xvid. So in the first place, you need to ensure that the video coding is correct. If the video coding is not mentioned above, you need to convert your video coding to correct one. Then, how to convert AVI to AVI or other Galaxy S II supported formats for playing back on Samsung Galaxy S II?
Well, with Enolsoft Video Converter - a handy AVI Video Converter – you can convert AVI videos to Galaxy S II compatible AVI formats with just a few clicks. You don’t need to know about video formats or settings – just run the program, import AVI videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Video Converter
If you are using a Mac, you can free download Enolsoft Video Converter Mac version by click here. If you are Windows users download Enolsoft Video Converter Windows version here. When the installation is completed, run it.
Step 2. Add AVI Videos and Select Galaxy S II Supported Output Formats
Click the “Add Files” button to load in AVI videos, and click the “Output Format” column to select a most suitable Galaxy S 2 formats from the “HD Video” or “General Video” column, such as “HD MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)”.
Step 3. Customize Galaxy S II Output Video & Audio Settings
Customize the Galaxy S II output video and audio settings by click the gear-like icon, you can now set the output video and audio parameters like resolution, bitrate, channel, codec etc. But please notice that, larger bitrate, larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 4. Start Converting AVI Videos to Galaxy Formats
Click the button “Start” to start converting AVI videos to Galaxy S II video formats. Before converting AVI videos to Galaxy S II, you can also:
- Merge several AVI videos and output to one single file by click the “Merge” button.
- Edit videos with crop, trim, add watermark and special effect by click the “Edit” icon.
- Take a snapshot of your favorite images from the AVI videos by click the camera-like icon.
- Select Audio Stream or Subtitles if your AVI video comes with multiple audio or subtitles.
- Specify the output path by click the “Destination” column.
Once the AVI video to Galaxy S II video conversion is completed, open the folder where you have stored the converted AVI files and then transfer them to your Galaxy S II. Just enjoy your time!
See All the Features of Enolsoft Video Converter
- Convert videos between all common video formats (including HD videos) on Mac.
- Extract Soundtracks from Videos to MP3, WAV and M4A etc.
- Convert videos for many portable devices like Galaxy S II, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PSP, XOOM, Playbook, and PS3 etc.
- Fine-tune Videos with Built-in Video Editing Tools.