This tutorial shows how to use Enolsoft XPS Viewer to convert an XPS file to a JPG image format on Mac. Enolsoft XPS Viewer is an all-in-one XPS viewer/converter that allows Mac users to read XPS files on Mac, as well as convert XPS to PDF, XPS, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, and BMP. If you do not have Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac installed, click here to download and install it.
About XPS File Format
Microsoft XML Paper Specification aka XPS files are XML documents similar to PDF optimized for printing purpose. An XPS file can contain information pertaining to the appearance of the file, the file layout and the printing details for an associated document. An XPS file is created in Windows when a user selects the “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” option when printing a document that they have created.
Key Features of Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac
- Easily and quickly open and read XPS files using a Mac.
- Three ways to open XPS files and manage XPS with bookshelf.
- Single, continuous, and 2-up page display, Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the XPS files the way you like.
- Bookmark the current page and navigate to page later from the bookmark list.
- Convert XPS files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
- Save an opened XPS file as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
- Extract images from XPS to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP and GIF.
The Whole XPS to JPG Conversion Guide
Launch the Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac and drag-n-drop the XPS files to its interface to load in XPS files, when the XPS files was imported into the app, you will see a bookshelf, which will help you to manage XPS files on Mac.
Double click on the XPS files you’d like to read to open the XPS files. You are able to customize the way you’d like to read the XPS files by either select single, continuous, 2-up page display, Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Rotate function or bookmark the current page for further reading etc.
The next step is to click on the “Save As” button to save the XPS files as other file formats like PDF, XPS, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, and BMP etc. To convert XPS to JPEG image file on Mac, just select the option “Save as JPEG”. You can also click on the “Extract Images” icon to extract images from XPS files to popular image formats on Mac.