Amazon’s Kindle Fire is likely to be the first successful tablet not sold by Apple, and there are several good reasons for it: the low price of $199, the convenient, portable size of 7 inches, and a rich catalog of books, movies and music offered through Amazon’s Web-based services.
Amazon Prime customers are able to instantly stream movies to the Amazon Fire under Wi-Fi networks. But we might wonder if it’s possible to convert our collected WMV videos to MP4 format so we could watch them on the commute to work? Ok, in this article, I’ll show you how to convert WMV to MP4 format with Enolsoft Video Converter.
Things You’ll Need:
- Enolsoft Video Converter
- WMV Video Files
Step 1, Download & install Enolsoft Video Converter (Mac Version) and import WMV videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video Converter (Mac Version). When the installation is completed, run it and then click the “Add Files” icon or simply drag-n-drop your WMV files to its interface to import WMV videos.
Step 2, Select Kindle Fire supported MP4 format as output formats
Simple click the “Output Format” column to select a Kindle Fire supported MP4 format from the “General Video” format drop-down list. You can also select HD MP4 as your output format if you preferred to watch HD movies.
Step 3, Edit videos: Crop, Trim, Effect, and Watermark etc.
Edit the selected WMV videos by click the “Edit” icon with Crop, Trim, Effect, Watermark, Deinterlacing etc.
- Trim: Trim to set the start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
- Crop: Crop to remove black edges.
- Watermark: Add text or image watermark to declare copyright.
- Effect: Adjust the contrast and brightness and apply to some special effects like “Gray” “Sepia” “3D Grid” etc. to personalize your videos.
Step 4, Start converting WMV video to Kindle Fire MP4 Format
Click the button “Start” to start WMV video to Kindle Fire MP4 conversion on Mac. With Enolsoft Video Converter, you can also:
- Specify output path by click the “Destination” column.
- Take a snapshot of your favorite video screenshot by click the camera-like icon and then save them as JPG picture files.
- Customize the output Kindle Fire video and audio parameters like codec, resolution, bitrate and channel etc. by click the gear-like icon.
Step 5: Transfer the converted WMV videos to Kindle Fire
Sync the Kindle Fire to your PC, open the folder where you have stored the converted WMV videos and then transfer them to your Kindle Fire.
What Enolsoft Video Converter can do for you:
- Convert videos between all common video formats (including HD) on Mac.
- Extract Soundtracks from Videos to MP3 on Mac
- Convert videos for many portable devices like Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PSP, Motorola XOOM, Playbook, and PS3 etc.
- Fine-tune Videos with Built-in Video Editing Tools.