Wanna open PDF files in Microsoft Office Word or in Apple iWork Pages? Whether you’re planning on editing the tables and text in PDF files or modifying the image sizes and places to make full use of the PDF documents, here’s how to convert PDF to Word DOCX format on Mac OS X Lion.
To start convert PDF files to Word DOCX format on Mac, you’ll need to download and install the third-party Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac software. Here’s the download link: http://www.enolsoft.com/download/enolsoft-pdf-to-word.dmg.
Some Features of Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac:
- Batch converts multiple PDF files to Word (DOCX) format on Mac.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader needed.
- Convert PDF to Word with original hyperlinks, text, images and tables remained.
- Fast converting speed: convert 100-page PDF file to Word format within 1 minute.
- Convert encrypted PDF files.
- Fully supports to convert PDF files to Word (*.docx) on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Supports to convert Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7.
Unfortunately, the Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac’s free trial version only converts part of your PDF files to Word DOCX format, but that won’t matter too much, because the full version of this app won’t cost too much, if you need the full version of the Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac, you may first get a register code for this PDF to Word for Mac Converter software.
Easy steps of converting PDF to Word (*.docx) format on Mac OS X Lion:
Once you’ve download Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac, install it as normal and the run it.
Click the “Add Files” button or directly drag&drop PDF files to its interface to import PDF files. You are able to add multiple PDF files for batch conversion.
Click the gear-like icon at the end of the content to specify the page range for only convert the specific PDF pages in a large PDF file, which would be time-saving when you only need to extract some specific pages from a large PDF file.
Once setup is complete, simple hit the “Convert” to start PDF to Word DOCX conversion on Mac. Fortunately, the conversion speed is super fast, say: Convert 100-page PDF file to Word format within 1 minute.
Now you can open your PDF files in Microsoft Office Word 2008, 2011 for Mac or in Apple iWork Pages for better use of the elements in your PDF files.