“I usually use the super free encoding software, but when I use it to convert the downloaded FLV files to MP4 videos, the audio and video always get out of sync. I need a FLV to MP4 Converter that will encode quick on my Mac and keep the video and audio stay in sync, any suggestions?”
Well, with Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac and this step-by-step guide, it’s super easy to convert FLV to MP4 format on Mac. You don’t need to know about video formats or settings – just run the program, import FLV videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start to finish your FLV to MP4 conversion on Mac.
Key Features of Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac:
- Runs well on the latest Mac OS X 10.7 Lion with full screen mode supported.
- Convert videos between all common video formats (including HD videos) on Mac.
- Extract soundtracks from videos and convert to any audio formats on Mac.
- Convert videos for portable devices like iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod, Xbox 360, PSP, XOOM, PlayBook, PS3 ,Kindle Fire, Android Phones and many other portable devices.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacBook Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display
Step 1. Download Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac and import FLV Videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac. When the installation is completed, run it. Load in FLV videos by click the “Add Files” icon or simply drag-n-drop your local FLV video to its interface.
Step 2. Select MP4 output formats
Click the “Output Format” column on the right side to select MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) from “General Video” format drop-down list as output formats.
Step 3. Edit FLV videos before converting FLV to MP4 format on Mac
Edit the selected FLV videos by click the “Edit” icon. Some professional video editing features includes:
- Trim: Trim to set the start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
- Crop: Crop to remove black edges.
- Watermark: Add text or image watermark to declare copyright.
- Effect: Adjust the contrast and brightness and apply to some special effects like “Gray” “Sepia” “3D Grid” etc. to personalize your videos.
Step 4. Start converting FLV video to MP4 on Mac
Click the button “Start” to start FLV video to MP4 video conversion on Mac. Before converting FLV to MP4 on Mac, you can also click the gear-like icon to customize the output video and audio parameters like codec, resolution, bitrate and channel etc.