“After multiple searches, it seems to be a super easy job to convert EPUB to PDF format on a Windows platform, but virtually impossible on a Mac? I’ve tried Calibre, but it is the most counter intuitive program I’ve ever encountered on the Mac. After much finagling I finally got a PDF but all the text was scrunched into the bottom corner of the page. Anyone have any other tips, pointers or software that convert EPUB to PDF on Mac?”
Well, here in this post, we’ll introduce two methods on how to convert a non-DRM protected EPUB eBook to a PDF file on Mac so that you can transport the converted PDF files to other PDF file compatible devices (For DRM protected EPUB files, you need to remove DRM firstly and then you are able to use these methods to convert EPUB to PDF format on Mac).
Method 1: Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac with EPUB Viewer for Mac
EPUB Viewer for Mac is an EPUB eBook reader for Mac users to open and read non-DRM protected EPUB formats on Mac with Zoom-in, Zoom-out, bookmark, scrolling and Print etc. Moreover, Mac users can also treat this Mac EPUB Viewer as a Mac EPUB to PDF Converter to convert the EPUB format to PDF on Mac.
- Download and install EPUB Viewer for Mac to your Mac (Mac OS X 10.6 or above) and then run it.
- Open EPUB files with this EPUB Viewer for Mac to preview the EPUB eBooks on Mac before converting to PDF format. (Optional)
- Click on the “Convert to PDF” button in the “Preview” window to convert the EPUB file to PDF format.
Method 2: Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac with PDF Creator for Mac
PDF Creator for Mac converts more than 10 of document formats into a 100% industry-standard PDF file with only a few clicks. With this Mac PDF Creator, Mac users are able to convert Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), EPUB, Text, RTFD, HTML, CHM, JPG, and PNG etc. file formats to PDF files on Mac while preserves the original elements: layouts, text, images, tables, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
- Download and install PDF Creator for Mac to your Mac (Mac OS X 10.6 or above) and then run it.
- Drag-n-drop EPUB files to its interface to load in EPUB files, with a simple click on the “Output Name” column behind of each content, you are able to specify a new file name for the output PDF file. Also, you are able to add multiple EPUB files at a time for batch convert to PDF formats.
- Simple click on the big “Convert” button to start converting EPUB to PDF format on Mac (You can also tick on the box “Merge into one PDF” before you click on the “Convert” button to convert several EPUB files into one PDF file on Mac).
- Read EPUB eBooks Instantly on Mac with Newly Released Enolsoft EPUB Viewer for Mac
- Convert Word to EPUB on Mac
- Enolsoft Releases PDF to EPUB for Mac – Easily Convert PDF to EPUB Format on Mac
- How to Convert CHM to EPUB for iPad on Mac
- Enolsoft CHM to EPUB for Mac Review – Batch Convert CHM Files to EPUB eBooks for iPhone 4S