“I have a few AVI files that I’d like to watch on my iPhone 4S, and of course I have to convert them to iPhone 4S compatible MP4 format, does anyone know what program I can use to convert AVI to MP4 so I can put it on my iPhone 4S? I’ve only been able to find software for PC. But I need the software for a Mac.”
Well, in this article, we’ll show you how to convert AVI videos to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 formats on Mac with Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac. In order to give more detailed information about AVI to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 video conversion on Mac, it’s better to learn the system requirements of running Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac first.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacBook Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
Benefits for Converting AVI video to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 formats
- Saves money for you! The iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 videos converted from AVI videos can be playback on iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 without having to buy then in the iTunes store again.
- Simplify entertainment on the go! Convert AVI videos on Mac to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 supported MP4 video formats for playback on iPhone 4S everywhere as you goes.
- Backup your AVI videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite AVI videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library for you to easily sync to many other Apple Devices.
With Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac - a handy Mac AVI to iPhone 4S Converter – you can convert AVI videos to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 compatible MP4 formats with just a few clicks. You don’t need to know about video formats or settings – just run the program, import AVI videos, select a ready-made preset, and hit Start. Here are the easy steps.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Convert AVI to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 on Mac
Step 1. Download & install Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac and import AVI videos
Free download and install Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac. When the installation is completed, run it. You are able to import AVI videos by click the “Add Files” icon or simply drag-n-drop your AVI files to its interface.
Step 2. Select iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 supported MP4 format as output formats
Simple click the “Output Format” column on the right side to select an iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 supported MP4 format from the optimized iPhone format drop-down list. You can also select HD MP4 as your output format if you preferred to watching HD movies on iPhone 4S/iPhone 5.
Step 3. Edit videos: Crop, Trim, Effect, and Watermark etc.
Edit the selected AVI videos by click the “Edit” icon to make your videos very personalized. With Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac, you can:
- Crop: Crop to remove black edges.
- Trim: Trim to set the start time and duration for only convert the desired parts.
- Effect: Adjust the contrast and brightness and apply to some special effects like “Gray” “Sepia” “3D Grid” etc. to personalize your videos.
- Watermark: Add text or image watermark to declare copyright.
Step 5. Start converting AVI video to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 Format on Mac
Click the button “Start” to start AVI video to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 conversion on Mac. Before converting AVI to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 format, you can also:
- Customize the output iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 video and audio parameters like codec, resolution, bitrate and channel etc. by click the gear-like icon.
- Take a snapshot of your favorite video screenshot by click the camera-like icon and then save them as JPG picture files.
- Specify output path by click the “Destination” column.
Step 6: Transfer the converted AVI videos to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 on Mac
Once the AVI video to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 MP4 video conversion is complete, attach your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Drag and drop the AVI videos converted by Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac into iTunes library for syncing to your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5.