November 21, 2013 - Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a professional multimedia software developer, today is pleased to unveil Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR for Mac. This new released practical and comprehensive program is designed to convert PDFs (native and scanned PDF) or pictures to searchable website HTML files. With the cutting-edge OCR technology, it will preserve the output HTML files with original text contents, images and layouts after conversion, which makes your PDF files searchable on search engines. And the converted HTML files can be directly edited in Dreamweaver.
Although the PDF is the most popular document in the word, it may sometimes annoy and even deter the viewers. Consider that the most shared computers may not have the habit to download a PDF for reading. So, Enolsoft developing team decided to launch this PDF to HTML application to help Mac users make their PDF files more accessible to others. Well, this OCR-based app has more powerful capabilities compared to traditional PDF to HTML Converter software because of the unique Optical Character Recognition technology. Here shows the main features as follow.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
- Convert native PDF (including encrypted PDF) and scanned PDF to searchable and editable HTML (*.html) format.
- Enable to convert multilingual PDF files, users just need to choose the languages from 48 OCR recognition languages.
- Mac users can customize the 3 OCR recognition areas (table, text and image) on each PDF page to make more preferable and accurate target files.
- Convert PDFs and images (jpg/png/tiff/bmp/gif) to HTML files while conserves the clarity of original tables, text, fonts, graphics and hyperlinks.
- Preview current page to compare with original PDF page for ensuring the accuracy before the batch conversion.
- Support to convert PDF 1.0-1.7 to .html files on Mac OS X 10.7 - OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
“According to the PDF OCR plan of Enolsoft Company, this OCR-based PDF to HTML Converter is the fifth member born after the PDF to PowerPoint with OCR. With this rock-solid PDF to HTML OCR converter, now, Mac users allows to put together quality web content with a consistent and professional look and make them appealing and searchable by Google and other bots on the Internet.” said Marrisa Liu, Manager of PDF project of Enolsoft Corporation.
Pricing and Availability
Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR for Mac is available now through the Enolsoft official website with a retail price for $39. All of the Enolsoft products provide a free trial version for download. For more detailed information about Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR for Mac, visit: http://www.enolsoft.com/pdf-to-html-with-ocr-for-mac.html
About Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. For further information about Enolsoft Co., Ltd., visit: http://www.enolsoft.com.
Mac PDF to HTML; PDF to HTML; convert pdf to ppt mac; convert scanned pdf to ppt; pdf 2 ppt mac ocr
- Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac Released to Help E-Book Fans Read XPS Files on Mac
- Enolsoft Releases XPS Viewer for Mac to Read and Convert OXPS Files
- Enolsoft YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac Now Extracts Audio from More Local Video Files
- Easily Read DjVu Files with Updated Enolsoft DjVu Viewer for Mac
- Easily Share PDF Documents Online: Convert PDF to Website HTML Pages on Mac