Octorber 29, 2012 - Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a professional multimedia software developer, today is pleased to update that their hottest app – PDF Converter with OCR for Mac to version 3.0.0, which now support to adjust 3 PDF OCR recognition areas (text, table and picture) in PDF files or common images with high accuracy Optical Character Recognition technology.
Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac is an 8-in-1 PDF converting program, which helps Mac OS X users to convert both normal and scanned PDF files into many other popular documents (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, Rtfd, ePub, HTML and Image) while preserves original tables, text, fonts, images, graphics and hyperlinks, as well as convert common images to editable document formats.
“This PDF Converter with OCR developed to help Mac users dig important information out from the read-only PDF and image files. And the updated version 3.0.0 has more powerful capabilities. With built-in PDF reader and OCR technology, it supports to edit the OCR regions on each PDF page so that the converted files will stay the same layouts and contents. In addition, it” said Marrisa Liu, Manager of PDF project of Enolsoft Corporation.
Updated Feature Highlights in Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac:
- Refine the interface operation layouts to optimize user experience.
- Add the function of saving and opening project.
- Enable to convert common images (jpg, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp and gif) to popular document formats.
- Support to mark out and edit the text, tables and images on each page for more accurate conversion with advanced OCR technology.
- Support to preview the current page instantly to check the accuracy and then do some adjusting.
- Remove the function of converting without OCR.
- Remove the RTF format from the output presets and add 9 kinds of document formats as output formats. They are .docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .rtfd, .jpg, .bmp, .png, .tiff and .gif.
- Support to choose multiple languages from 48 OCR recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, Turkish and more.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
- User-friendly interface, high capability and efficient batch PDF conversion.
- Convert normal, encrypted or scanned PDF files to text-based Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, Html etc.
- Support to convert multilingual PDF file by choosing multiple languages from 48 OCR recognition languages.
- Automatically mark out the table, texts and images after import PDF files & images, or users can select and edit the table, texts and images manually for higher accurate conversion.
- Extract the text, tables and pictures from PDF files and common images to save in editable files.
- With high-tech OCR engine, users can do the conversion with all the original elements preserved: layouts, images, tables, graphics, and text etc.
- Preview Current Page after editing the PDF page to show the instant and visualized comparison.
- Standalone software, no need for additional Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Pricing and Availability
Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac is available now through the Enolsoft official website with a retail price for $79. All of the Enolsoft products provide a free trial version for download. For more detailed information about Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR for Mac, visit: http://www.enolsoft.com/pdf-converter-with-ocr.html
About Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. For further information about Enolsoft Co., Ltd., visit: http://www.enolsoft.com.
- Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD Updated to Version 4.3.0 with Better User Experience
- Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac Updated to Support iPhone 4S
- Enolsoft PDF to Word for Mac Review – PDF to Word Conversion Made Easy
- Enolsoft Launches Mac PDF Converter to Convert PDF into Other Document Formats
- Easily Read DjVu Files with Updated Enolsoft DjVu Viewer for Mac