October 12, 2013, Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a professional multimedia software developer, today unveils Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac version 4.0.0. This upgraded iMedia Converter for Mac enhanced the video editing function. Now support to rotate videos, make 2D-to-3D conversion and choose preferred subtitles or audio track as users like, as well as import external subtitles into videos.
Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac provides an ultimate solution for Mac OS X users to convert DVDs (including encrypted DVDs), videos and audios to any popular video and audio formats. It can be also used as Mac DVD Ripper, Mac Video Converter, and Mac Audio Converter. This fully-functional Mac iMedia Converter now updated to version 4.0.0 with several new highlights so that make this app more of a professional iMedia converter than ever before.
Updated Feature Highlights in Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac
- Provide the easiest way to make 3D movies with the internal 3D movie maker which offers 4 types of 3D effects for users to choose: Red/Blue, Red/Green, Red/Cyan, and Blue/Yellow.
- Enable users to select preferred subtitles and audio tracks, or upload external subtitles into videos.
- Support to rotate and flip video quickly with four available options.
- Add tab mode in the video edit interface for quickly editing different videos.
- Batch adjusting output file video and audio parameters with “Apply to All” option to save more time.
- Fixes the problem of occasionally converting failure and deadlock when operating the software.
- Optimize interface layout design for better user experience.
“This significant update makes Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac with the best user experience. With more powerful editing tools, and optimized software design, Mac user can do their conversion more enjoyable. Especially the 3D effects, now each user can watch anaglyphic 3D movies at home excitingly.” Said Lisa Liu, the Marketing Manager of Enolsoft Corporation.
Key Features of Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac
- Enable users to make 3D videos with 2D videos in any formats.
- Rip encrypted and unencrypted DVDs to any video and audio formats for enjoying DVD movies with portable players like iPad mini, iPhone 5S/C, Galaxy Note 3, New Nexus 7, HTC One, Kindle Fire HD etc.
- Convert between all SD/HD video formats like AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, VOB, FLV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), ASF, RMVB, RM etc.
- Extract audio tracks from DVDs or videos and convert to popular audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AIFF, AAC, WAV, WMA, OGG and MKA.
- Easily touch up your video with a wide array of useful video editing features: trim/crop video, adjust video effect, add image or text watermark, select subtitles etc.
- Support to customize the output video/audio settings to meet users’ needs more.
Pricing and Availability
Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac now is available on Enolsoft official website at a retail price of $49 US dollars. Besides, this Mac iMedia Converter comes with a free trial version just like any other Enolsoft software. To get more detailed information about this iMedia Converter for Mac, please visit:- http://www.enolsoft.com/imedia-converter-for-mac.html
Click to free download IMedia Converter for Mac v4.0.0
Click to get a registration code for the upgraded iMedia Converter for Mac v4.0.0
About Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. For further information about Enolsoft Co., Ltd., please visit http://www.enolsoft.com.
- Enolsoft Releases iMedia Converter for Mac – Easily convert DVDs, videos and audios on Mac
- Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac Adds Optimized Output Support for iPad mini
- Enolsoft Announces the Release of Total iPad Converter for Mac OS X Users
- Enolsoft Video Converter for Mac Adds Optimized 1080p HD Output Support for iPhone 5
- Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD Adds Support to Convert Local MP4 Videos