July 5, 2013 sees an important market expansion movement of Enolsoft Co., Ltd., releasing three PDF creating apps, listed as Enolsoft DjVu to PDF for Mac, Enolsoft WPD to PDF for Mac and Enolsoft WPS to PDF for Mac. Each app is available at a price of US$19.0 at the official website www.enolsoft.com.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a leading multimedia software developer who aims tightly on the daily growing Mac OS Apps market, published the first PDF creating software—Enolsoft CHM to PDF for Mac in July, 2011 and have updated it four times in the following year so as to firmly dominate the .chm to.pdf conversion market. The comprehensive PDF Creator for Mac was announced in September 28, 2012 to win more subdivided file converting Mac Apps market.
To check Enolsoft’s software developing timeline, it is obvious that the company has been acting slowly and steadily. Somehow the company speeded up its pace in digging deeper into the Mac PDF Creator market in June and July 2013. Enolsoft XPS to PDF for Mac came out on June 24, 2013. The reason could be the fierce industrial competition in software developing especially after the release of Mac OS X 10.9 and IOS 7. A single step ahead may lead to a much larger market share, which also shows the company’s acute intuitive market insight.
- Enolsoft Launches PDF Creator for Mac to Convert Common Document Formats to PDF
- Enolsoft Christmas Special Offer Released – Save Up to $30 with Bundles and Get $49 PDF Creator for Free
- Enolsoft Launches EPUB Creator for Mac – Create EPUB from Other Document Formats on Mac
- Compress and Reduce PDF File Size on Mac with Newly Released Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac
- A New Member of Enolsoft – Enolsoft News Blog