“I was wondering if anyone knows an easy way to convert PDF into website HTML pages while keeping the original images, tables, fonts and hyperlinks etc.? I’ve found a few for Windows platforms, but no luck with Mac.”
Well, if you only need to read the PDF documents without Adobe Reader, you may attach the PDF to a new email and then sent it to yourself. After you have receiving the email, you should have two options next to the attachment, View as HTML or Download. Choose “View as HTML” and there is your PDF as an HTML.
Absolutely, this is not the best solution for those who need to make their PDF files searchable by Google and other bots on the Internet to attract more visitors, whether for business or for personal sharing.
The Adobe Acrobat from Adobe Company may have the function to convert PDF into HTML webpage, but not everyone would like to pay such a high price for it. In replacement of Acrobat, you may convert PDF to HTML with Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac, which enables you to spend less in converting PDFs to HMTL pages with original elements in PDF files preserved and making the best possible use of PDF documents on the Internet.
Why Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac?
- Paper layout is fully preserved: text, hyperlinks, images, tables and layouts etc.
- Fast PDF to HTML Converting Speed: Converting 100 pages within 1 minute.
- Batch and partial PDF to HTML conversion: Convert multiple PDF documents, a range of PDF pages or one page – it is your choice.
- Standalone software: No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required.
Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac Main Screenshot:
Easy Steps of using Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac:
- Download and install Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac from Enolsoft Official website.
- Click the “Add Files…” button or drag-n-drop to import PDF files.
- Click the gear-like icon to specify the page range for only convert the specific PDF pages in a big PDF document. (Optional)
- Hit the “Convert” to start converting PDF to HTML on Mac.