Common Questions about Converting Videos for iPad/iPad 2 on Mac Lion:
1. What is the best way to put MOD, SWF or VOB videos to iPad on Mac OS X Lion?
I’ve got MOD videos from one friend and would like to know if it is available to put them onto iPad on Mac Lion? It would be better if I can transfer my SWF or VOB video files to iPad for enjoying.
2. Where can I find a Mac iPad Converter to convert various videos to my iPad?
I like watching different movies on my iPad. I tried some iPad video converter tools, but sometimes the output video seems not so clear, and sometimes they don’t compatible with the newly upgraded Mac OS X Lion. Is there an iPad converter that can convert many different videos on OS X Lion and supports to adjust the quality?
3. How to transfer downloaded YouTube FLV videos to iPad 2 on an iMac?
I’m looking to convert downloaded *.flv files to *.mp4 format so that I can play movies on my iPad 2, thus I’m looking for a converting program that is made for a Mac. I’ve tried a lot of sites but most of them don’t work well on Mac OS X Lion.
4. Tell me how to play HD video on iPad 2?
I have downloaded some MKV movie from internet, and all of them are in MKV format. Thanks to my iPad 2 huge display, I think it must be pretty cool to watch MKV movie on the go. But iPad 2 only accept my MP4/M4V video. Please just give me some advice on how to convert these MKV file to my iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion?
5. Is there any way of streaming video to iPad?
I wanna streaming video stored on my MacBook Air to my iPad so I can enjoy these video on my iPad during commuting. Anybody can share a best video streaming app?
6. How to import camcorder video to iPad?
My camcorder records AVCHD on SD card, and when on holiday I would like to store footage onto iPad, what do I need to convert AVCHD footages to the format for iPad if using my iMac (Mac OS X Lion).
7. 3GP to iPad Converter for Mac OS X Lion?
I have a batch of .3gp video files in my hard disk, now I wanna play the favorite 3gp movies on my iPad, how can I do that task? Well, I have a MacBook.
Best all-in-one solution for these questions – Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac
Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac is specifically designed for Apple iPad/iPad 2 fans to watch just about any videos on the iPad/iPad2. Not only can this Mac iPad Video Converter converts general video (AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MKV, MP4, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, 3GP) to iPad/iPad 2 video (H.264 & MPEG4) and audio formats (MP3 & WAV & AAC & AIFF) respectively, it can also convert high-definition (HD) videos including AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC to iPad 720p H.264 HD video so you can enjoy HD movies on your high-resolution iPad/iPad 2 wherever you go. Now, it’s fully supports the run on the newly updated Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Easily Converting Various Videos for iPad/iPad on Mac OS X Lion Using Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac.
1. Free download and install Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac to your Mac, when the installation is completed, double click to run it.
2. Click the “Add Files” icon to load in videos from your Mac.This Mac Video to iPad Converter supports to import almost all popular video formats and you are also allowed to add multiple videos at a time for converting to iPad/iPad 2 supported MP4/M4V/MOV video formats.
3. Edit videos with crop, trim, add watermark and apply special effects or merge several videos into one single file before converting to iPad 2 on Mac (Optional).
4. Simple click the “Output format” column and select a most suitable iPad 2 video/audio formats from the format drop-down list. Customize the output iPad video and audio parameters like Codec, Resolution, Bit rate, Frame Rate, Sample Rate, Channel by click the gear-like icon.
5. Hit the button “Start” to start video to iPad 2 conversion on Mac. You are also allowed to freely pause or stop any conversion processing by click the “Pause” or ” Stop” icon.
6. Once all the videos is converted to iPad/iPad 2 supported formats, attach your iPad to your Mac and sync it with iTunes. Open the folder where the videos converted by Enolsoft Video to iPad Converter for Mac was stored, and drag&drop them into iTunes library for syncing to your iPad 2.