So you have some information centered PDF documents and would like to turn these PDF files into PowerPoint for an important presentation made for work or school, but you do not know how to deal with this. Well, one of the best solutions is to convert the PDF documents to PowerPoint PPTX format on Mac with PDF to PowerPoint for Mac converter software.
Why Convert PDF to PowerPoint Presentations?
- Edit PDF documents in PowerPoint by adding animation, videos, and graphics to build and share rich and professional presentations.
- PowerPoint slides are more dynamic and appealing than PDF files when hold a meeting.
- Easy to edit photos or modify grammatical mistakes found in PDF files when converted to PowerPoint PPTX slides.
- PowerPoint enables you to easily reorder layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your presentation.
- PowerPoint for Mac 2011 enables several collaborators to simultaneously write and edit the same document from different computers in different locations.
Things we’ll need for converting PDF to PowerPoint on Mac
- Enolsoft PDF to PowerPoint for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 or Above
- Adobe PDF Documents
PDF to PowerPoint for Mac Software Features
- Fast PDF to PowerPoint Converting Speed: Converting 100 pages within 1 minute.
- Convert PDF to PPTX with original elements retained: text, hyperlinks, images, tables and layouts etc.
- Standalone software: No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required.
- Batch and partial PDF to PowerPoint conversion: Convert multiple PDF documents, a range of PDF pages or one page – it is your choice.
- High Compatibility: Supports encrypted PDF files and converts PDF to PowerPoint 2008/2011 for Mac.
Enolsoft PDF to PowerPoint Main Screenshot
Easy steps for converting PDF to PowerPoint on Mac with Enolsoft PDF to PowerPoint for Mac
- Download and install PDF to PowerPoint for Mac from Enolsoft official website.
- Run it and click “Add Files…” button to load in PDF files.
- Click the gear-like icon to specify the Page Range for only convert the specific pages in a large PDF file. (Optional)
- Hit “Convert” to start PDF to PowerPoint conversion on Mac.
Other tips for converting PDF files on Mac
- Convert PDF into multiple document formats like EPUB, Text, JPEG, RTFD, HTML, PPTX, DOCX and PNG etc. on Mac with 8-in-1 PDF Converter for Mac software.
- Convert scanned PDF files to Text format on Mac with PDF to Text for Mac software with OCR capability.
- Convert PDF files to SWF formats on Mac for play with flash players with PDF to SWF for Mac.
- Split, Merge, Reorder, Rotate PDF pages or Insert PDF into PDF files with PDF Magic for Mac.
- Digitally sign PDF contracts, forms or agreements on Mac with PDF Sign for Mac.