On March 7th, 2012, Apple CEO Tim Cook introduces the third generation iPad – The new iPad, which featuring a stunning new Retina display, Apple’s new A5X chip with quad-core graphics and a 5 megapixel iSight camera with advanced optics for capturing amazing photos and 1080p HD video. iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G connects to fast networks worldwide, including AT&T’s and Verizon’s 4G LTE networks, and still delivers the same all-day 10 hour battery life while remaining amazingly thin and light.
The Retina display on the new iPad lets us watch 1080p videos at full HD resolution which makes videos and movies looks and feels incredibly lifelike and perfectly detailed. Just as the previous iPad and iPad 2, the new iPad only supports to playback videos in MP4, MOV, M4V format. So, if we need to watch 1080p MKV videos on the new iPad in 1080p, we need first convert the 1080p MKV to 1080p MP4 format. And the following guide shows you how to convert 1080p MKV video to 1080p MP4 for the new iPad with Enolsoft Video Converter.
Enolsoft Video Converter Main Screenshot:
Easiest way to convert 1080p MKV to 1080p MP4 format:
- Download Enolsoft Video Converter from its official website and go through an easy installation process.
- Run it and click “Add Files” button to load in 1080p MKV videos. Select MKV subtitles by click the “Subtitle Stream” column.
- Click the “Output Format” column to select “HD MPEG-4 Video” as output format. Customize the resolution by click the gear-like icon and specify the resolution as 1920*1080.
- Simple hit the “Start” button to start 1080p MKV to 1080p MP4 video conversion.
Edit Videos Before the 1080p MKV to 1080p MP4 Video Conversion:
You are able to personalize your videos with some simple video editings like Crop, Trim, Add Watermark and Apply Special Effects.
Crop: Set the position & size of crop area to remove black bars.
Trim: Set the duration for your home-made movies before converting to New iPad files.
Watermark: Add text watermark or image watermark on your home-made movies.
Effect: Set contrast and brightness or apply special effects to personalize your own movies.
Customize Output Video and Audio Settings:
Customize the New iPad output video and audio settings like resolution, bitrate, channel, codec, Sample Rate etc. by click the gear-like icon. But please notice that, larger bitrate, larger output file size, and vice versa.
- How to Play VOB 1080p Video to the New iPad
- Common Questions and Answers about Video Conversion for iPad or iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion
- Import Camcorder AVCHD Video to iTunes for the New iPad
- Download YouTube HD 1080p Hindi Video Songs to MP4 on Mac
- Upload iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 1080P HD Video to YouTube on Mac