In searching the Internet, you will find numerous articles talked about how to download YouTube videos on your Android Phones or Tablet devices, but there seems to be no detailed guide on how to download free YouTube videos and movies to Android phones or Tablets using a regular desktop computer.
Actually, almost all of the YouTube downloader apps for desktop computers contain the batch processing function and download YouTube videos for many other portable devices other than Android phones or tablets. Moreover, using a computer to download free YouTube videos to android phones or Tablets is much easier and quicker than download directly on android devices, and at the same time, saves your mobilephone/tablet battery life.
A quick search in the Google for “YouTube video downloader” shows many results, but which YouTube Video Downloader App really works better for downloading free YouTube videos/movies to Android phones/tablets? Here in this article, I’ll introduce two of the best desktop YouTube Video Downloader apps (one for Windows users and one for Mac OS X users), as well as the detailed guide on how to use them to download free YouTube videos and movies to Android Phones/Tablets.
Download Free YouTube Videos and Movies to Android Phones/Tablets on Windows
Recommended App: iFunia Free YouTube Downloader
System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
iFunia Free YouTube Downloader Key Features:
- Completely Free software for downloading YouTube, Metacafe, Blip, Break and Bing videos.
- Free download YouTube or web videos onto Windows PC and save as any available web video formats such as WebM, FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, AVI, 3GP, MOV, etc.
- Free to select any available video quality such as HD1080P, HD720P, Standard Definition, and High Definition, etc.
- Free download HTML5 Video from YouTube, Metacafe, Blip, Break and Bing.
- Download YouTube videos in batch with good speed and stability.
- Allow to start, pause, stop, delete, play and locate the downloading web video clips.
- Work with a very easy and user-friendly interface.
- Grab video with 100% Spyware FREE YouTube downloader.
- Download and install iFunia Free YouTube Downloader from iFunia official website or by click here.
- Go to YouTube website, find the videos you’d like to download and then copy and paste the video URLs to iFunia Free YouTube Downloader by click the “Online Files” button.
- When all the added YouTube videos are ready for download, select a most suitable output format for your Android phone/tablets, such as MP4 format, you can also set the downloaded YouTube video quality such as 1080p, 720p etc.
- The next step is to hit “Download” to start downloading YouTube videos. When the downloading is completed, open the folder where you have stored the downloaded YouTube MP4 videos and then sync them to your Android phones/tablets.
Download Free YouTube Videos and Movies to Android Phones/Tablets on Mac
Recommended App: Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac Key Features:
- Batch download and convert YouTube SD, HD (720p, 1080p) and HTML 5 videos.
- Extract audios from online YouTube videos and local FLV videos to MP3 audio format on Mac.
- Optimized output presets for popular portable devices like Android tablets/phones, Apple devices/software, Game consoles etc.
- Download and convert YouTube videos from URLs to all common video formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, MKV, SWF, AVI, VOB, 3GP etc.
- Convert online YouTube videos for latest android smartphones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy S III, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 etc.
- Customizes the output video&audio quality by adjust the parameters like Resolution, Bit rate, Codec, Channel etc.
- Convert local FLV videos to both HD and SD video formats for playing back on Apple devices, Game Consoles, Tablets, Mobile Phones (Android Phone, BlackBerry Phone, Symbian Phone) and Portable Video Players etc.
- Download and install Enolsoft YouTube Converter from Enolsoft official website or by click here.
- Go to YouTube website, find the videos you’d like to download, and then drag-n-drop the YouTube video URLs to Enolsoft YouTube Converter’s interface to start downloading. For alternative, you may also copy and paste to add YouTube video URLs by click the “YouTube Add URL” button. You are able to add multiple YouTube video URLs for batch downloading at a time.
- When you have finished downloading the added YouTube videos, it will navigate you to the “Convert” part. Click on the gear-like icon at the end of the content to reach the output setting window and then hit the “Convert to” column to select an optimized Android phone/tablet output format from the format drop-down list.
- The last step is to click “Convert” icon to start converting YouTube HD videos to the right format for your android devices. When the downloading is completed, open the folder where you have stored the downloaded YouTube MP4 videos and then sync them to your Android phones/tablets. (Detailed Guide)
- How to Play AVI on Samsung Galaxy Phones and Tablets
- Tips for Downloading Free YouTube Yoga Videos on Mac
- How to Free Download Adele Music Videos from YouTube
- How to Free Download Karaoke Video Songs with Lyrics from YouTube
- Find Yourself the Best Solutions to Free Download YouTube HD Videos off Net on Mac